Posting Date: 1/20/2017
Position: Crew Foreman
Job Description: Pirc-Tobin Construction, Inc. is looking for Full Time Self-Motivated, Positive, Team and Safety Oriented Individual to be a leader for a underground utility crew. The Position would require the right individual to lead crew of 4 to 5 people daily. Candidate is required to report to the job site with out tardiness. Normal hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, Saturday work may be required to meet project deadlines and overall company schedules. The position would include a company pickup truck for transportation to and from the job site.
- Interpretation and understanding of project plans and specifications.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Valid drivers license with clean and insurable record. CDL not required but always a benefit.
- Good Communication skills.
- 10 hr OSHA training, Competent Person Training, CPR & First Aid.
- Good organization skills and time management.
- Meet project production and labor budgets.
- Job site safety, Public Safety, Weekly safety tool box talks, Crew enforcement of PPE.
- Understand long term project schedules, Create 1 to 2 week look ahead schedules.
- Daily pre-task planning, labor, equipment, small tools and materials.
- Track and report daily production quantities.
- Build teamwork on the crew.
- Overall job site housekeeping
For more information about our team visit www.pirctobin.com
Benefits Offered: HSA Account, Dental, Allstate Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Simple IRA w/ Company Match, Annual Profit Sharing Program and Direct Deposit.
Women and Minorities Are Encouraged to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English