Immediate openings for Experienced Equipment Operators and Crew Members with farm, agriculture, and/or landscape background.
Equipment Operators - These positions require experienced agricultural tractor and/or construction equipment operators for erosion control, seeding and planting. One year farm, agricultural, construction or landscape background preferred. Successful candidates should possess a CDL Class A license or willing to obtain within first 90 days of employment.
Crew Members - These positions assist in duties such as installing silt fence, hydro-seeding matting, tree planting and grading. Previous farm, agriculture, and/or landscape experience desired.
Successful candidates for all open positions must have:
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt to a variety of different labor assignments
- Reliable transportation to work and excellent attendance record
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor and crew leads
- Ability to do required paperwork and computer work
- Group Health insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Plan
- Paid Holidays
These positions are Full-time Seasonal. Average work week is 40 - 50 hours per week and typical seasonal employment is March through November depending on weather.
Soil-tek is an Erosion control, seeding and tree planting contractor, headquartered in Grimes Iowa with an additional facility in Swisher, Iowa.
Soil- tek is the Midwest’s largest provider of Erosion Control and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Management Services. We have an excellent reputation for performance and as a good place to work. We care about our employees, and insist that our employees provide quality work and care about customers.
Please visit our website: http://www.soil-tek.com/employment.html
For immediate consideration click the apply button above!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English