Job Scope: Work with the Equipment Division for C.J. Moyna & Son's. Common job requirements include traditional office duties, such as computer work, answering the phone, filing, copying, and scanning documentation. This is a Full-Time, 40 hour a week position.
- Balance statements for vendors
- Issue and document Purchase Orders
- Enter invoices into Accounts Payable and prepare for Equipment Manager's review
- Other office duties
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Competitive pay
- 401(K) plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending account
EEO Employer encourages women, veterans, minorities, and those with disabilities to apply.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.